Positive Steps Therapy offers four office locations providing outpatient pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy to children age birth to twenty-one. In addition, we offer Pediatric Early Intervention services for age birth to three in Butler, Beaver, and Westmoreland counties. We also gladly welcome patients by request in neighboring counties.
Providing health care to children in any aspect is as unique as each individual child. Their bodies are continually changing, developing, and growing. As pediatric therapists, we have experience, knowledge, and training in the developmental process of children from infant to adulthood. Here at Positive Steps Therapy, we offer personalized, fun, creative care for your child that is completed one-on-one. Using creative play and games, we engage your child’s interest to make therapy fun!
• Treatments are one-on-one
• Excellent supplement to school based therapy
• Collaboration and co-treatment with other disciplines
• Family involvement in sessions and creation of goals
• Therapists maintain open communication with pediatricians
• Occupational, Speech, and Developmental Therapy also available
• Play based therapy – We make therapy fun!
© 2015 Positive Steps Therapy