1. Lunges (works on strengthen and stability)
put one foot on disc/pillow and step opposite foot back in to lunge position, then bend both knees. Keep knees from going over toes.
2. Abs (Strength and stability)
sit on disc/pillow and pick up both legs and hold position for 30 secs. repeat 3 times.
3. Stand on one leg (balance and stability)..too easy close your eyes and try.
Also, stand on one leg now try to touch your toe 5 without stepping off.
4. Stand with one or 2 feet on disc and toss a ball to a partner. (Balance, stability, and coordination)
5. Sit on disc at your desk while completing home work or an art project. (Core stability and a great sensory input for those with the need to wiggle.)