1. “Suitcase Walks”
– Holding a dumbbell in the right or left hand, walk tandem (heel-toe) attempting to hold the trunk upright and not leaning over.
2. Standing Marches holding a dumbbell in one hand
– Holding a dumbbell in the right or left hand, perform standing marches attempting to hold the trunk upright and not leaning over.
3. Overhead Press sitting with legs straight
– Sitting with legs straight on the floor, perform overhead presses with dumbbells in one arm or both arms trying not to lean back and making sure to press the dumbbells completely overhead and not forward.
4. Standing Bent Over Row
– Bend at the waist until the torso is about 120 degrees from the legs, pull the dumbbells between the rib cage and belly button.
5. Goblet Squat
– Holding a dumbbell against the body at chest level, perform squats and try not to round your upper back.